Youtube is slowly rolling out the highest-quality 1080p Full-HD HDTV standard videos for public consumption, although very limited new videos with highest quality have now started to appear on the site - as there is no way to search them yet here are few to feast your eyes -
Tron Legacy Trailer, Avatar Trailer
Now, as the title says here is how you can download the Youtube videos in their full-glory when available using the simplest of all tricks demonstrated ahead.
There can't be any simpler and faster method to download Youtube videos in FLV, 3GP, MP3, MP4, 720p HD and 1080p Full-HD qualities than free Firefox addon Easy Youtube Video Downloader which recently got updated to v 2.0 and becoming the world's first 1080p full-HD video downloader for Youtube.
>There are numerous free SMS websites and hacks which advertise allowing users to send free text-messages across the globe but most of them fall short of their claims allowing free SMS's to selected operators only, but new free online SMS service
KuripoTxt worked as advertised allowing absolutely free international text-messaging.
KuripoTxt's ad and clutter free simple to use interface is a joy to work with allowing easy functionality on mobile devices.
Visit KuripoTxt and enjoy international texting for free.
We have been hearing that Intel may potentially delay USB 3.0 feature in its chipset development till 2011, and in case you can’t wait to enjoy the Superspeed USB port with extremely high transfer rate, the new solution from Asus may able to fill up the gap with condition that you have the USB 3.0 compliant devices ready for use.
Named as U3S6, it is a PCI Express X 4 lane based card that can be plugged your commonly available PCI Express slot on your existing platform and transform the interface into high bandwidth USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 ports. This can be achieved thanks to its on board NEC D720200F1 USB 3.0 compliance controller and at the same time, a Marvell 88SE9123 chip has able to extend the capability to support 2 SATA 6.0 ports depending the usage and devices that are going to be connected. Typically, USB 3.0 can offer an extremely high 5Gbps bandwidth, which is more than ten times of what can be achieved by USB 2.0 gated at 480Mbps. And good thing about this new protocol is it will be fully backward compatible with existing USB 2.0 host port for practical usage.
At a price of $30 only, it is definitely a good deal to upgrade your PC system without throwing away the whole platform and without spending too much to invest on P6X58 or other premium motherboards. Hopefully this will encourage more USB 3.0 compatible peripherals on top of limited devices such as Dane-Elec to make full use of such high data rate as a benefit to all.
Sony Ericsson has officially announced its new flagship phone named as Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, which the company claims as the first Android phone in a family of phones to deliver a consistent user experience where communication truly becomes entertainment, and incorporating a new UX (user experience) platform that combines best-in-class entertainment features with signature applications and unrivaled integration of social media services, as well as rich graphical user interface.
“The XPERIA X10 and the family of phones launching in the first half of 2010 underpin our commitment to an open and multi-platform strategy that maximises choice for the consumer and delivers the best possible consumer experience,” said Bert Nordberg, President of Sony Ericsson. “The reaction from our global operator partners to the XPERIA X10 has been extremely positive and we will be rolling out across the world including Japan from the first half of 2010.”
Features Of Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10:
* 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 processor and Google Android Donut version 1.6 OS
* 4-inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen display with WVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution
* 8.1 megapixel camera with auto focus, touch focus, geo tagging, LED flash, 30fps video recording and smile detection technology
* Intelligent face recognition recognize up to 5 faces in any photo, automatically connecting them with your social phonebook and all other related communications with that person
* Built-in A-GPS with Google Maps and Wisepilot turn-by-turn navigation (free trial version)
* WiFi, Bluetooth and 3.5mm audio jack connectivity
* New UX platform enables users to organise everything and discover more with the most open, human and intuitive user experience yet
* Sony Ericsson Timescape manages all your communication with 1 person in 1 place. Browse through your conversations the bright way to check out your Facebook, Twitter, photos, emails and texts all in one go
* Sony Ericsson Mediascape gets all the music, photos and videos you want from your favourite friends and artists, accessing content from everywhere – phone, YouTube, PlayNow, and presents everything for you
* New “infinite button” guides users through the connected world, aggregating all their interactions with one person into one view
* Download applications from a number of stores, including Play Now Arena and Android Market
* Bundled with a 8GB MicroSD memory card, plus 1GB internal memory
“The XPERIA X10 is a fantastic example of our make.believe philosophy because we are pushing the boundaries of what is possible and demonstrating that anything consumers can imagine, we can make possible,” said Rikko Sakaguchi, EVP and Chief Creation Officer of Sony Ericsson. “With the X10, we are raising the bar we have set ourselves with entertainment-rich phones like Aino and Satio by making communication more fun and playful, multiplying and enriching opportunities to connect.”
The new Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 which measures 119 x 63 x 13 mm and weights in at 135 grams is expected to hit selected markets beginning Q1 2010 in Sensuous Black and Luster White colors.
In addition, Sony Ericsson also introduced its new Wireless Stereo Headset with FM Radio – Sony Ericsson MW600, which features advanced Bluetooth technology, integrated FM radio and crystal clear OLED display for added convenient.